In a bid to embody the beauty of Al-Quds and its cultural and emotional importance, the Global Campaign to Return to Palestine (GCRP), in cooperation with the General Federation of Palestinian Plastic Artists, is to unveil the mural of “The Capital of the World” to express the steadfastness of Al-Quds in the face of US President Donald Trump’s decisions.
The painting will be completed during the Fourth International Forum of Solidarity with Palestine which is to be held on 11-12-13-14 March, 2018.
Six plastic painters will take part in drawing the mural, including:
- Abdul Mu’ti Abu Zeid – President of the Union of Palestinian Artists in Syria.
- Ahmad Hamad Al-Khatib – Member of the Union of Visual Artists in Syria.
- Ali Jarwan Issa – Member of the General Union of Palestinian Plastic Artists.
- Mo’taz Mustafa Al-Omari – Member of the Union of Palestinian Plastic Artists.
- Mahmoud Abdullah – Member of the Union of Palestinian Plastic Artists.
- Ayman Ahmad Mustafa – Member of the Union of Palestinian Plastic Artists.
The importance of this mural is that it will be presented at the Fourth Solidarity Forum, which includes more than 300 personalities who are in solidarity with the Palestinian cause from 80 countries around the world.